Internal Sales Executive
Closing Date: 29 Jul 2022
Herida Medical is a proud, British manufacturing company, providing mattresses, cushions & various accessories to help treat and prevent pressure injuries. Based in West Yorkshire and Lancashire, we work closely with clinicians and industry professional nationwide, to enable us to develop and provide products that will enhance both the quality and comfort of patient life.
We have a wide range of static mattresses and cushions alongside our dynamic range which are all manufactured at our factory in Leeds and Blackburn, all of our products have been subject to independent clinical evaluations. Our products have been developed to help manage pressure distribution, shear and friction forces which can cause pressure ulcers for patients who remain immobile or bed-bound for any length of time.
We have a talented and helpful team who have a wealth of knowledge and experience in the pressure care industry. Our team are able to provide products to be hand selected to meet the needs of every customer.
Due to continuing growth we are currently looking for a talented internal sales executive to join our team.
- Finding new sales prospects via outbound calls.
- Following up on business opportunities and establishing relationships with clients within the NHS, Community Equipment Service sector, Dealers, Private sector and that of nursing and residential settings (or partners serving this group) and creating sales.
- Appointment making external sales team, where the opportunity arises.
- Promote our clinically proven range – Taking further market share.
- Introducing new product developments and ideas to existing and prospective clients.
- Writing some basic reports – CRM, assist in sales forecasting.
- Closing identified sales prospects.
- Ensuring regular communication occurs with the management structure.
- Respond to customer queries, giving excellent customer service.
- Meeting Targets.
- Create quotations.
- Make minimum 70 calls per day, 80% outbound.
- Cold calling.
- Some order inputting (when necessary).
Preferred skills and experience:
-Telephone sales experience- preferably in the PAC area or Healthcare Industry.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Defusing and solving problems.
- Ability to create quality appointments.
- Ability to close sales and create new business.
- Deliver excellent customer service and account management.
- Have good commercial understanding.
- Target driven.
- Have a proven track record of hitting Monthly, Quarterly and Annual targets.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- Cold calling.
- Customer service.
Qualifications and educational requirements:
- Educated in maths & English to GCSE or equivalent level.
- Microsoft Windows (Word & Excel) proficient.
- Must be able work independently while collaborating in a team environment.
- Required to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Adhere to basic Health & Safety.
- Have good communication skills & be punctual and reliable.
If you would be interested in joining the Herida team then APPLY NOW! and include your current CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Competitive salary / Company Pension Scheme / Group life cover / Onsite parking
Holiday 25 days plus 8 statutory holidays